Hitting the long ball aka “Going Yard” has become synonymous with the Texas Rangers. They rank 5th in home runs since the 2010 season with 1,246 dingers. What better way to pair going yard deep than with the legendary song “Deep in the Heart of Texas” which was written by June Hershey and Don Swander in 1941 and is also played in the fifth inning of Rangers’ home games.
- Passionately crafted in the USA with premium quality and meticulous detail
- Super soft screenprint that's uniquely formulated...so soft you can hardly feel it
- Tagless neck label for a laid-back comfort
- Unisex cut made with premium tri-blend fabric (yeah, that's the stuff your dad wore back in the day)
- 50% Polyester / 37% Combed Cotton / 13% Rayon
- Polyester: less fading, less wrinkling, lightweight, and retains its shape
- Combed Cotton: extremely soft, breathable, and durable
- Rayon: drapes well for a slimmer fit
- We currently offer standard domestic shipping through the United States Postal Service (USPS) and expedited (overnight and 2-day) delivery through FedEx. If you are needing your order shipped to a P.O. Box then you must select USPS as the shipping method. At this time we do not ship internationally.
- Orders will typically ship within 2-3 business days (if placed after 3PM CST order will not be processed until the following business day; not including weekends and major holidays).
- Please note that during special promotions, sales, and holidays, fulfillment may take longer than normal to process. Our distribution center is usually closed on weekends and major holidays.
- Once your order ships we will send you a tracking number so you know exactly when you can Live Local and Be Revered.
You can always expect the utmost commitment to the brand, service, and amazingly cool products. Our fans are loyal to their locally revered and we are out to earn that same reverence. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please get in touch with us so that we can deliver on that promise.
- We will gladly accept returns of all unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and unused merchandise.
- Returns must be received within 30 days of the original purchase date. We recommend using a trackable carrier (USPS, UPS, FedEx) to send your return. Per company policy, customers must pay for return shipping unless a defective product was received or a shipping error occurred - contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a return shipping label if this is the case.
- Once we receive your item(s), please allow 5-7 business days to process your return. We will refund your original method of payment. We are sorry, but original shipping charges cannot be refunded unless a defective product was received or a shipping error occurred.
- For more information on returns/exchanges please click here.